2. Personal data you provide us with will be processed and stored in a file under the responsibility of JOANNA LYLE for the purposes of:
I. The development, performance and enforcement of the purchase and sale contract over the products you have purchased, or of any other contract between you and us.
II. Attending to your requests;
III. Providing you with information about JOANNA lYLE products or of any other trademarks treated by JOANNA LYLE.
IV. In the event you provide us with personal data of a third party, you will be responsible of having informed them about the use of their personal data, as well as having obtained the relevant express consent for this information to be provided for the purposes explained above. In the event that you have purchased a product, the personal data of the third party provided by you, will be used for the following purposes: (1) managing the delivery and/or verification of correct receipt of the corresponding product and; (2) attending any query or suggestion you or the third party may have.
3. Personal data you provide us with through the form available on the website in the contact section of the physical store, as well as through the customer service ́s telephone number available in the aforementioned section, will be processed by JOANNA LYLE, for the purpose of attending to any issue set out by you. Furthermore, JOANNA LYLE will process the data you provide us with for the management, assistance and tracking of any request that the costumer or any other applicant delivers in the physical store.
4. JOANNA LYLE, with registered address at via Marsala 11, 20121 Milano, Italia, being data controller of the file, undertake to keep your personal information confidential and to ensure the exercise of your access, rectification, erasure and objection rights by sending a letter to the above-mentioned address or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org , to the attention of “Ufficio Protezione Dati”. If necessary, we will ask you to provide us with a copy of your ID card, passport or other valid identity document. In the event you decide to exercise such rights and that your e-mail appears as part of the personal details you have provided us with, we would be grateful if you could mention this specific circumstance, indicating the email address to which the right of access, rectification, erasure and objection are being exercised.
5. To achieve the purposes indicated in the above sections 2 and 3, we may need to disclose or transfer the information that you have provided us with to third-party processors, fulfillment centers, financial institutions or other third-party-service providers who help with our business operations (such as fraud investigations, bill collection, suppliers of technological services, financial transaction management, logistics services, transportation, order management and customer service, and / or analysis of the transactions made through the website in order to provide our users with sufficient guarantees in purchasing transactions, etc.) or as necessary to process your purchases. By providing information in this website or otherwise to us, you expressly authorize us to disclose and process your information as described. Your consent to this access/disclosure includes those cases where, for efficiency of the provision of the services, providers may be located in the United States of America or other countries or territories outside the European Economic Area.
6. The user (You) hereby guarantees that the personal data provided are true and accurate and undertakes to notify us of any change or alteration of them. In case you provide us with third-party personal data, you undertake to have informed them and obtained their consent for the purposes indicated in the above sections 2 and 3. Any loss or damage caused to the website or to the person responsible for the website or to any third person through the provision of erroneous, inexact or incomplete information on the registration form, will be the exclusive responsibility of the User.
A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer.
While this Policy uses the general term “Cookies”, as they are the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser’s “Local Storage” space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this “Local Storage”.
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) while browsing and on future visits.
The information collected by the Cookies also enables us to improve the site by estimating numbers and patterns of use, the suitability of the website to the individual interests of the users, quicker searches, etc.
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc., in the Cookies we use.
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as “third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The main services for which these “third-party cookies” are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
You may restrict, block or delete the Cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser following the steps indicated below. While settings are different in each browser, Cookies are normally configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For further details on configuring Cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu in the browser itself.